The stylish and reliable Dolphin 6110 Mobile Computer provides your team with advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the 6110 computer with the imager option equips your mobile team to:
- Scan linear and 2D barcodes
- Capture digital images
- Capture electronic signatures
- These capabilities empower mobile workers to accomplish more with a single device and improve customer service.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Supports the Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 platform.
- Advanced wireless connectivity: Provides access to business critical data throughout the enterprise and supports advanced wireless security standards.
- Long-lasting battery: Minimizes the need to change the battery during an 8-hour shift, even in wireless, scan-intensive environments.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology: Allows users to make phone calls using, eliminating the need to carry an additional device.
- And despite its stylish exterior, the Dolphin 6110 computer is built to withstand harsh conditions. This IP54-rated device can endure exposure to dust, dirt and splashing water, as well as accidental drops from distances as high as 1.2 meters (3.9 ft). It can even sustain up to 500 tumbles from 1 meter (3.28 ft), ensuring years of reliability.