Career level: Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Spoken languages: English, Romanian
Address: 20 Strada Smaranda Brăescu, Bucharest
- Diagnostics, repair, and maintenance of bar code and RFID equipment (handheld computers, bar code readers, bar code or RFID printers, etc.);
- Provides technical assistance to company clients (installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting) for bar code and RFID technology solutions and equipment (handheld computers, bar code readers, bar code or RFID printers, etc.).
- Post-secondary studies in the field of electronics;
- Availability for scheduled trips to Romania;
- Category B driving license.
- Medium level knowledge in the field of electronics
- Knowledge, at the user level, of the operating systems Windows XP, Windows, Windows, Windows 10;
- Experience in the field of communication and network infrastructure (WWAN, Wi-Fi, LAN): the ability to define network topologies starting from specific applications and devices requirements, diagnosing the communication infrastructure. This involves understanding complex connectivity scenarios such as private APN, VPN, port forwarding, Network Address Translation, Firewalling, etc.;
- It constitutes an advantage in the field of equipment for bar code and RFID technology (hardware configuration, register setting, mobile applications);
- It is an advantage of the experience with operating systems for mobile devices (Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Android, and iOS);
- It is an advantage of the availability of trips in Romania at the clients' request.